Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's a GIRL!!

We are thrilled to introduce you to Kate!
Isn't she cute? :)

While both Annie and Peter were pretty good sized babies, Kate decided to take it to a whole new level...she weighed in at 11 lbs 4 ounces! Thank goodness she decided to show up a few days early! Her hair is light and it appears she has the same dimples that both Peter and Annie have.

The kids absolutely adore her and it has been really fun watching them "interact". Everyone is doing well and we are really happy to have this little girl home with us!

Enjoy the pics!






I have one little note about this picture - I think this was the first time that Kate displayed her bodily functions for Annie and Peter - entertaining for everyone



20 comments:

emily said...

Congrats!!! You are my hero! 11lbs!!!!! Holy cow! She's beautiful, of course:)

The Kahls said...

YEAH Kate!!!! We love her already! Can't wait to meet her in person!
Love, The Kahls

Renae said...

She looks darling!!
Can't wait to see you both in person.

PulseofMN said...

YEAH for pictures!! She is so sweet! Hopefully I can see you guys this week!
Molly

Randall Seeley said...

Great pictures! Kate is so cute!

mattandhonor said...

Congrats on the little whopper!! Isn't it great to have "dainty" little girls?? Even Andrew said a "Bless her!!" meaning you Laura!!!
Enjoy the new addition-she's a cutie just like her siblings!!

Jane said...

love the pics! the last one is so cute! thanks for posting!! I can't wait to meet her at the end of the summer.

nicilee said...

She is a doll, just like her siblings. Does your doc give you steroids to produce such big babies. I mean SERIOUSLY!! You are my hero. Congrats and the best of luck to you all.

Lisa Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!! Welcome to earth, Kate!! She is darling -- hugs to your whole family!!

Juliet said...

What a beautiful family. I am so happy for you. Love the picture at the end!

Kelltie said...

Laura you are amazing! I can't even imagine 11 lbs! Kate is adorable! Very sweet little face! Hope you guys are getting some sleep!

onecent said...

Laura!!! 11 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZAS!
she is beautiful! I think she looks exactly like Peter did! CONGRATS!

OnCallMom said...

Congrats, Laura!!! She is completely adorable and has a very promising name! :) Hugs to the whole fam!

David & Eliza said...

Thanks for posting your beautiful pictures. Kate is adorable! And I love the pictures of Annie and Peter being so in love with their baby sister. Congratulations!

Kent and Leisy said...

NO WAY! Ike weighed in at exzactly that weight at his two month and really he was already ten weeks. wow. You are a champ laura! congrats on the new one!!! I love the picture with annie covering her mouth- too funny.

beezbond said...

WELCOME Kate
next time up
I'm over for sure

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #3!! We almost named our little girl Kate!! Hope everything is going well for the Jaynes!
~Ben & Mari Wilkinson

Rod Santiano said...

Oi Loira! :P Your family is beautiful and congrats on the new baby!

Sally said...

Wonderfully lovely pictures. Sorry to be so slow in looking. I love the one of Kate stretching. And how cute are all those dimples. Blessings to you all.

robin marie said...

what a sweet pea!!! i love her name and the pics of her with her big brother and sister! congratulations!