Peter got this race track for his birthday and it has provided more entertainment than anyone could have ever guessed! Here is a little snippet of some of the fun.
WOWliving on the edgei L O V E it
That is so cute! I love it!! We really do need to meet back up with you guys sometime!-Betsy
LOVE the video! Annie so cute!! Her laugh sounds exactly like yours when you were little Laura! Peter looks scared! :) -Molly
Too cute. What fun. Missing seeing them. Hope all continues to go well with new baby adjustments.
Awesome. That was so cute!
Too Fun!! My C. would love that!
even her laugh reminds me of rachel!!!
I love Annie's laugh in this. They both are stinkin' cute!
wow, love this video. especially the giggles.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WOW
living on the edge
i L O V E it
That is so cute! I love it!! We really do need to meet back up with you guys sometime!
-Betsy
LOVE the video! Annie so cute!! Her laugh sounds exactly like yours when you were little Laura! Peter looks scared! :)
-Molly
Too cute. What fun. Missing seeing them. Hope all continues to go well with new baby adjustments.
Awesome. That was so cute!
Too Fun!! My C. would love that!
even her laugh reminds me of rachel!!!
I love Annie's laugh in this. They both are stinkin' cute!
wow, love this video. especially the giggles.
Post a Comment