Monday, April 27, 2009

Great Relatives

Robert and I both have a lot of fantastic relatives - here are a few pictures of Kate with some of her especially "Great" relatives. She has had the chance to bond with two of her Great Grandma's and I think both the GGs and Kate love it!

Kate and my Grandma June - this was taken in the hospital when Kate was pretty new.

This is Kate with my Grandma Ruth, also taken in the hospital

I like this one of Grandma and Kate because it looks a bit like Kate is smiling at Grandma

I just love this picture - how neat is it that she has been able to already spend quality time with some greats?

And to the end the post - a picture from a visit the other day to Great Grandma - cute group!
Now we just have to get her Great Grandpas to pose for pictures :)

5 comments:

onecent said...

isn't it wonderful to have great grandparents around!?!? those are GREAT pictures!

PulseofMN said...

You are so lucky to have 4 great grandparents!!! So special...I do love the one with Kate smiling!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I love those cheekies!!

beezbond said...

Great photos - thanks
however, not as exciting as the daredevil video

Rachael said...

I'm catching up and just saw the pictures of Kate -congratulations!! what a beautiful little girl and your others are getting SO big and grown up. Hope you are getting some time to rest!