Sunday, April 13, 2008

Melt snow - be gone!

Tuesday April 1st it looked like this outside...

By Friday it looked like this. Annie was happy outside, playing street hockey with the neighbors (it also resulted in the first scrapes of the season).


We are back with snow on the ground, luckily though, I have heard reports of 70 degrees on Tuesday - I'll believe it when I see it. I would settle for 50 :)

And a cute picture of Peter - all ready for church.


8 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

HOORAY!! welcome to the blogging world! Your family is so grown up! and you guys all look FABULOUS! I am so jealous of your great vacation :)

PulseofMN said...

Fun new pics!

JennyW said...

Very cute photo of Peter...he's so big. I agree, I've heard 70, but I don't believe it.

The Kahls said...

Yeah for spring!!!! We can't wait either. I think we are going outside to blow some bubbles and play in the mud after naps. YAHOO!

Anonymous said...

It's 52 degrees right now-- good enough for me; call it summer!

Robert

Randall Seeley said...

Very cute picture of Peter!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a missionary! I love it. -Mom

David & Eliza said...

All he needs is a tag and he can go to Brazil.