Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun in the Sun, Sand and Water!

Welcome to our blog! Last week we had a fabulous trip - hope you enjoy the pictures..

Everyone together - we had a super time!

The kids loved digging in the sand - here they said they were "digging to China".


We spent a lot of time in the water - I love his little toes!






This boy could not get enough of "scoop and dump".
















A picture is worth a thousand words - right? I think this one could be 2 thousand...

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah! You switched to a blog! Fun, Fun, Fun! Now you get to look at all my great comments! :) Super cute pictures! That last picture of Peter really is priceless!

The Kahls said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! Looks like you had such an amazing time, and that the kids just had a blast!!! LOVING the blog. YAHOO!

Martha said...

So glad you're blogging!!! So, where was the trip - looks like Hawaii? You Wilsons know how to vacation. I still remember fondly the trip to Florida...such a fun time!

Mary said...

Love the pictures! You should send me some of yours in high quality!

David & Eliza said...

I was wondering why your Hawaii pictures weren't on the website, now I know :) Love your blog, and the pictures are great, Peter's picture is so funny. Nice sunset picture with you and Robert too.

PulseofMN said...

Love the new pics! I'm excited you are blogging so I can comment on your cute kids! We need to hang out soon!
-Molly

Jonathan Wilson said...

I can't believe it took me so long to find your blog, but I am glad you guys have one now. The pictures are great and looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you are blogging... Your trip to Hawaii looks like so much fun. I love the picture of you and Robert with the sunset. You look great!

Adrienne said...

This is great news...

Looks like a fun trip with two cute kids. Laura, you are looking so very skinny...maybe you should do a blog post with tips for the rest of us?!

Amy and Craig said...

I love the blog and the vacation pix. Where did you go? It looks wonderful. Even down here in SC they are calling for snow tonight! (I'll be amazed if it happens).

Robert Jaynes said...

Hi Amy! We went to Hawaii, believe it or not! It was a blast. We are glad the snow has melted now!

Robert

Rachael said...

wow! What wonderful pictures. I think I'll just soak up the sunshine in them and pretend it's that warm here. :) I'm so glad you started a blog!