Yeah for all the new pics! I kept checking and seeing the Hawaii pics...your fam is so cute! (it was 80 multiple days out here last week and on Saturday...you should just come visit to get nice weather;))
Laura your kids are getting so big! I love little silly connections like, Delainey has the same green striped swimsuit as Annie!! Hope you get to keep warm spring weather!
I'm feeling the same way about spring here - we don't have all the snow, but "warm" would be not wearing a winter coat and going outside in a light sweater! :) I hope the warmth lasts for you and heads our way, too!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Annie has a cool kite and Peter looks styling in that outfit! And, it looks like spring has finally arrived.
Yeah for all the new pics! I kept checking and seeing the Hawaii pics...your fam is so cute!
(it was 80 multiple days out here last week and on Saturday...you should just come visit to get nice weather;))
Love spring....LOVE IT!
Laura your kids are getting so big! I love little silly connections like, Delainey has the same green striped swimsuit as Annie!! Hope you get to keep warm spring weather!
Honor
I'm feeling the same way about spring here - we don't have all the snow, but "warm" would be not wearing a winter coat and going outside in a light sweater! :) I hope the warmth lasts for you and heads our way, too!
Post a Comment