Friday, March 2, 2012

A teeny, tiny bit of snow

It's been a weird winter! Very little snow and very little cold. There are parts of that I won't complain about. It's nice not having to do massive bundle ups for all the kids every time we leave the house, but the major bummer is that the kids have hardly had the chance to play in the snow.

Last weekend we did receive two or three inches of snow and we made really good use of it! Peter pretty much wanted to be out there at all times and the girls had a lot of fun as well. Here are a couple of pictures documenting our winter fun this year.






When the weekend was done I had to wash all of the snow gear because there was mud all over it (a sure way to tell there isn't enough snow!).

I know that March still might pull through with a snow storm, but March means spring so we aren't counting on it. I guess we won't have a snow cave post this year - we'll just have to wait till next year!

2 comments:

beezbond said...

Sorry, I've been enjoying the warmth

Mitchell Family said...

That's enough snow to shut schools down for a week around here :) Everyone looks great!!
-Betsy