Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Entertaining Tyler

Since Christmas is way over, the New Year has come, and we ate too much candy on Valentine's Day, I thought I'd get a new picture up... Just a picture of the kiddos before school one day, but it does show why Tyler had no motivation to learn to crawl. He's moving now, but when you have 3 siblings who bring you everything you need, would you bother learning to crawl? ;)

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

they are so adorable, Laura!!

Adrienne said...

Love it. Sawyer was exactly the same. He didn't decide to walk until almost 18 months for the same reasons. It was fun to see you last month.

PulseofMN said...

You have some seriously cute kids!
Molly

Jane said...

Your kids are looking so grown up and old!!!

David & Eliza said...

Fun picture! P.S. I don't know how you have time to take a picture before getting kids to school, you must be super mom.