Last week was Kate's first birthday - another blog worthy event :) We had a great time and she provided excellent entertainment when it was cake time. The other two were pretty reserved when it came to getting dirty and digging into their cakes. Kate was a little hesitant at first and really didn't want to get her hands dirty. She's creative though, she came up with a new method for eating her cake - the face plant! Yup - that girl got to enjoy her cake!
15 comments:
Way to get into it Kate!!! That is awesome! Miss you guys!
hooray for all of these blog posts! and happy birthday to kate! my
kids won't touch their one year birthday cakes!!
LOVE the 2nd one. Her expression is priceless!!
-Molly
Adorable. I can't believe she is already one. Happy Birthday Kate! She did a great job with that cake. (Marilyn used the same face plant method on her 1st b-day. So funny to watch.) Marilyn says, "Messy, Messy. Cake." and then giggles.
I love it! Happy Birthday Kate.
love the pictures!! glad you are updating the blog:)
Those are great pics
Happy Birthday Kate!
Awww, she looks like her daddy!! Happy Birthday, Kate!
Love the face plant...classic.
That is so classic! my kids were like leisy's and wouldn't dig in.
I love the face plant. I am happy for Kate and it looks like she had a very enjoyable 1st birthday.
Those are GREAT pictures! I didn't realize that Kate and Griffin are so close in age. He turns a year on the 11th of May. We are getting so excited to move out your way. I think it will be the first couple weeks in July...somewhere in there! :)
Oh my goodness. I want some yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Pillsbury, of course.
Happy Birthday Kate! I love the picture of the face plant- totally priceless.
So very CUTE!
-Savannah
Post a Comment