Last weekend Allison, Molly and I and our kids ventured off to Mitchell, SD to visit Amy and her kids. We missed Mackenzie (who just had a baby!) but had a great time catching up, hanging out and playing with the kids. I go way back with these girls - Molly and I were first grade buddies!
Amy did some fun posting of the events, but I had to put up a couple of pictures of my own. We had a ton of fun!

We crammed into one car for the 5 hour ride over - the kids did really well

Lots of meals around this table!

I love this picture! Peter LOVED the guitars they had to play with. I don't know much about playing one myself, but he sort of looks like a natural to me... :)

On the front porch before we left - cute kids!
And then one random picture from our ward campout (which we had a super time at!). Peter is totally obsessed with sticks and the whole time we were there, he gathered them up and said he was building a "fire". Check out his pile! If you got too close he would even warn you "you get burned! Too close!"
11 comments:
Very nice pictures Laura! Aren't you excited for your personal babysitter to get home soon?! :)
Yeah! Cute pics! I need to email you the ones I took too!! Such fun memories!
looks like you guys had a blast!
SO FUN!!! I love the picture with all the kids! poor Annie was the only girl?? We have alot of "boy heavy" pictures around our house too! LOL glad you had fun with good friends
We were so glad you guys came!!! Thanks for making the big journey to Mitchell. Lots of love.
annie is beautiful!
It is always so fun catching up with old friends. Peter looks so much like you. Very fun.
Looks like a great trip, the car looks full of fun things for the little ones to keep themselves occupied with.
That is quite the stick pile too. Kids are so funny.
Hey Laura- I found your blog through the Starks...I like to surf! Peter is getting sooo big! He doesn't look like a baby anymore! Mind if I add your blog to my friend list?
hey laura! our tickets were through northwest from detroit- they are so cheap because we fly back on dec 31 (new years eve). The flights have great times- no red eyes or anything crazy and they are both nonstop! good luck on your search!!
Post a Comment