We have been having a great summer! The only problem is that it is passing by way too quickly...

One of our favorite activities - running through the sprinklers (although Peter isn't convinced it is all that great yet) and then lunch outside.

Annie loves doing puzzles - She and Brianna had a good time working on this one.

Happy 4th of July! We had a great 4th - it ended with fireworks at Paul and Sarah's house

Annie loved her swimming lessons this summer - here she is on the last day, a "fun" day. I couldn't believe she wanted to go off the board - way to go!

Here is Peter at swimming lessons -he and I did a lot of hanging out and playing around during the lessons.
Hope your summer is super!
3 comments:
fun pictures!
Cute pictures! I am so excited to get home and hang out with everyone till I leave on my mission!
what a fun summer bunch of activities! great to see the pics :)
Post a Comment