Last week the kids headed back to school - I can hardly believe the rate at which summer flew by! We had a great time this summer with tons of hot weather so with back to school and fall upon us, I'm really quite excited for cooler weather and the fun that fall brings.
On with the back to school pictures!
The kids were up pretty early - there was plenty of time for lots of playing...Tyler looks SO MUCH like Peter did at that age.
Don't you love the scowl Tyler is sporting in this picture? Yeah, he was sad they were headed back to school - that's my philosophy anyway.... In truth, he's been busy perfecting this little scowly face. It's hilarious and irritating at the same time...
Much better with the smile in this one!
Robert walked with us to drop the kids off - it's always fun when Dad comes along for the walk!Peter has Annie's teacher from last year (she switched grades) - we thought she was fabulous so we are really happy about that!









4 comments:
Yeah for blog updates! I can't believe how old your kids are looking!!!
I love the pictures :)
I can't believe how photogenic Tyler is! Too cute! Looks like school was a blast!
Missed you over the weekend
Hope you had fun
Post a Comment