Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a nice, quiet Easter this year. We hunted for eggs with friends, on Saturday we looked for eggs in our backyard and on Sunday we went to church and then came home and had a nice meal together. Here are some quick pictures! Never mind that it was so bright that we didn't really get a good one on Sunday and I guess you'll have to please excuse the soccer uniforms they were wearing on Saturday ;)

It's no easy feat getting all of them to look at the camera and smile at one time.


It was so bright - when you add that fact to the fact that we tried to take a picture AFTER church, not before, I guess we were lucky to get any sort of picture at all!

4 comments:

beezbond said...

These are great
Take good care of our girl

Jane said...

cute kids! I like how Kate and Tyler are both shading their eyes in the last picture.

Sarah H said...

Oh my gosh so cute!! Growing up and just beautiful!

Carly said...

Laura I didn't know you had a blog! So glad I found it! Cutest family ever:)