For as long as the kids have been around, they have loved building things. Whether it be blocks, tinker toys, constructs, and most recently Legos, they LOVE building! Robert should be credied for most of the kids' building abilities. He is frequently on his knees, building right along with them. However, the older they get - the more they do it on their own. I love it, I guess I like it when I feel like they are using their creative juices. I love when we walk in the door from school and I hear the blocks/Legos/Constructs being dumped out.
Tonight as I clicked on a random folder of family pictures, I immediately came across pictures of the kids and their creations. As I scrolled quickly through a few more, I was almost surprised at how many pictures we have of things they have made. Here are some samples of their work through the years.... nothing crazy, but fun nonetheless. Some of the pictures the kids took on their own -
So knowing how the kids - especially Peter - love to build, should I have been surprised this morning when I got to the kitchen to see just exactly how Peter had decided to unload the dishwasher? I guess not, but I still had to laugh!
2 comments:
i will attest to the love of building your kiddos and husband have
Truly the reason we keep our legos always available
Ha-fun post! Peter is creative with the dishes!
Post a Comment