
It's wintertime and we love a good snow storm! Since Robert and the kids are outside working on snow fort #3 of this year, I figured I better get posting about the first one. Steve and Jack came over to help build it (thank you!) and the kids have had a blast playing in it. It has melted down to some small walls, but we have since gotten more snow, so more chances to build. Yeah for winter fun!

It ended up being pretty good sized - with Steve and Jack and some neighbor friends.

Peter was out for 6 hours straight this day - I couldn't even convince him to come in for lunch. I finally had to beg him to come in to warm up for a bit.


Dig Daddy! Dig!



I think this picture is so sad! Kate had a sinus infection and was too goopy to go out to play this day - she kept putting on that hat and looked so sad when I ran out to take pictures! Luckily she's been out a lot since.


Camping gear and beach toys work so well in the winter! :)

We hope you guys are all having the chance to dig some snow caves too! Robert's hoping to sleep out in a cave one day soon... fun for everyone! ;)
3 comments:
so funny! I'm still in awe that they slept out there! pretty impressive!
beautiful cave
Cute, cute pictures. Great snow flakes. Where did you learn to cut such awesome ones?
Post a Comment