Luckily we had tons of snow (both here and in MN when we went to visit for my sister's wedding - so fun!!) - and lots of snow means lots of outside fun.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Happy Holidays
Our Holiday break was fabulous! Tons of family time, tons of fun. Since we know what an awesome, consistent blogger I am...I figured I should just throw some pictures up quickly before it is summer! (I still want to post pictures from our awesome cousin campout...last memorial day!)
Luckily we had tons of snow (both here and in MN when we went to visit for my sister's wedding - so fun!!) - and lots of snow means lots of outside fun.
Annie is truely a snow princess - she never wants to come in!

Peter is a fan of the outside stuff too...
Robert made the annual snow cave with the kids - they LOVE it! This year he recruited help (yeah for cousins who live close!) and the finished product was great fun! However, we had a "heat wave" the next day or so and it melted into a tiny heap....so sad! Thank goodness we have since had lots more snow.
Luckily we had tons of snow (both here and in MN when we went to visit for my sister's wedding - so fun!!) - and lots of snow means lots of outside fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
you really do have the most adorable/beautiful kids, laura! that snow fort is AMAZING. way to go, roberto.
Who got married!!!???
Love the new pics!!!! Love that you are updating. So sad that we missed each other. Next time...
Cute pictures. I can't believe all the snow. We dont' get snow or cold here in Oregon very often. I can't say I miss it, but it looks fun.
I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need a invitation to our blog.
ourstinkersandus.blogspot.com
Jen
Cute pictures. I can't believe all the snow. We dont' get snow or cold here in Oregon very often. I can't say I miss it, but it looks fun.
I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need a invitation to our blog.
ourstinkersandus.blogspot.com
Jen
sweet-you updated the blog!!! fun!!!
Such cute kids. I love the picture of Annie all wrapped up for snow. She is so pretty. Yes, Kate is adorable and Peter is getting more and more handsome every day.
we too love having cousins near-by
wish we coulda seen the snow fort. Thanks for all the food Robert. I'm still envious of the perks of working for General Mills. Maybe I'll get Craig to switch! I can vouch for how gorgeous Kate is! All those kiddos are super cute!
Post a Comment