I know, it's been a while... We're all doing well!
YEAH! An update! Super cute picture and I love Kate's tongue. Keep the updates coming!
We're here too!We've been waiting to see how big the kids are now.
Laura, your kids are SO ADORABLE. They have the most beautiful eyes EVER!!! It's great to see a post on here -- hooray! and ps - is that Alanna that posted up there?? How do you guys know each other? We live in the same town right now! small world...
I'm here and I love the pics! It is so fun to see what Kate looks like. What a beauty. We'll talk soon.
I love how your kiddos all look like each other. SO cute!
we're here! and waiting for jaynes updates!!
I am excited to see you guys. Evan and I are in Naperville this coming weekend!
Yeah!!! The blog is BACK! Can't wait to see more pics. Love you guys!
Yeah!!! I am so glad that you are coming back to blogging. You two sure have cute little ones. Well, I guess they aren't so little anymore but still. Cute kids.
so I love the picture but really?!?!? after how many months you post one picture and one sentence??? :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
YEAH! An update! Super cute picture and I love Kate's tongue. Keep the updates coming!
We're here too!
We've been waiting to see how big the kids are now.
Laura, your kids are SO ADORABLE. They have the most beautiful eyes EVER!!! It's great to see a post on here -- hooray!
and ps - is that Alanna that posted up there?? How do you guys know each other? We live in the same town right now! small world...
I'm here and I love the pics! It is so fun to see what Kate looks like. What a beauty. We'll talk soon.
I love how your kiddos all look like each other. SO cute!
we're here! and waiting for jaynes updates!!
I am excited to see you guys. Evan and I are in Naperville this coming weekend!
Yeah!!! The blog is BACK! Can't wait to see more pics. Love you guys!
Yeah!!! I am so glad that you are coming back to blogging. You two sure have cute little ones. Well, I guess they aren't so little anymore but still. Cute kids.
so I love the picture but really?!?!? after how many months you post one picture and one sentence???
:)
Post a Comment