Those pictures of Peter are priceless!!! You have to frame them in B&W...way too good to pass up.
Love the product in Peter's hair! Such a big boy!
cute pics Laura!! I can't believe how big Annie looks! WOW! she looks so very much like her beautiful mommy!
So fun! Glad you guys are having a blast! Merry Christmas....from us to you.
I love the shot of the boys
those pictures are so cute!!!
They are both so cute! I can't believe how quickly they grow up. Hope you are all doing well. Looks like you had a fun Christmas season.Jenwww.ourstinkersandus.blogspot.com
my goodness. you guys make some really cute kids.
seriously gorgeous fam!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those pictures of Peter are priceless!!! You have to frame them in B&W...way too good to pass up.
Love the product in Peter's hair! Such a big boy!
cute pics Laura!! I can't believe how big Annie looks! WOW! she looks so very much like her beautiful mommy!
So fun! Glad you guys are having a blast! Merry Christmas....from us to you.
I love the shot of the boys
those pictures are so cute!!!
They are both so cute! I can't believe how quickly they grow up. Hope you are all doing well. Looks like you had a fun Christmas season.
Jen
www.ourstinkersandus.blogspot.com
my goodness. you guys make some really cute kids.
seriously gorgeous fam!
Post a Comment