When we went camping on Memorial Day, cousin Lucy had this super cool bubble bottle (for lack of a better name) that totally stopped the mess and made it a TON easier for little kids. Aunt Jenny invested in some of these bubbles for her nieces and nephews and well - look how cool these are! They have forever taken away most of the mess of bubble blowing... And Peter is so happy cause he can blow them whenever he wants and not have to change his shirt after!
Here is how it works - the blowing wand pops out of the bottle when someone squeezes the bottle. At the same time, a small amount of bubble liquid is squeezed into an upper "chamber" so that when the child stops squeezing and the wand goes below, it lands in liquid and it ready to be popped up again. I don't know if it is making sense, but look at Peter! He squeezes, the wand pops up, and he blows! Awesome!! NO mess! No drips! No sticky fingers (mine or my kids)! We love you Jenny! Oh and another perk, when the bottle tips over, the only amount that can spill is the part that has been squeezed into that upper chamber thingy. You can even refill it
Okay - so it might be a funny thing to post about, especially when we have been lacking in posts about all of the fun going on this summer...but it's a start! I am sure it's important to Peter :)
7 comments:
Don't worry Laura, I get your explaination. Got to love the pop up bubble wand!
I think your terminology is 100% accurate, so have no fear. If someone didn't understand then they are childless OR they deprive their children of the simple pleasure of blowing bubbles. Plus, this is actually something great to post about, BECAUSE, I have never seen one. I'll have to keep my eye out for one next tie I go to the store. WHat a great invention.
i think you could (or just did) write a commercial for this bubble blowing invention!
What a great invention! People are so smart!!! And bubbles are the best!
fabulous! cute pictures laura
This is a great idea. We buy things for Max and then I don't let him use them because he gets to messy/dirty. Where can I buy this?
Target!
Post a Comment