Monday, May 5, 2008

Just for Fun

While the kids were eating lunch the other day, I realized that I hadn't taken many pictures lately. I started snapping pictures. I guess lunch isn't very interesting, but oh well! Here are some new pictures...







Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jonathan Wilson said...

Great expressions from some very cute kids. Thanks for the pics and posts.

Jane said...

I love pictures! They are so cute! The pictures of them on the couch together are really cute.

PulseofMN said...

SO cute! They are both so expressive! Love Peter's face in the last one.

The Kahls said...

Looks like they were having fun with the picture taking session! Silly kids!!!!

robin marie said...

yeah! you have a blog!!! as always your kids are adorable! i hope you are doing well... and quick question... how do you know jenna and lincoln? jenna was my mission companion!

Jason & Shannon said...

They are so cute, and their expressions are hilarious!!!

Randall Seeley said...

Cute Pictures! In the second to last picture, Annie and Peter look like twins!